JAMB registers over 300,000 in one week
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) says it has enlisted more than 300,000 candidates for its 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination in multi week. The Board's Head, Media and Information, Fabian Benjamin, made this known to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Friday, in Lagos. Mr Benjamin said this was coming seven days after the beginning of the enrollment work out. NAN reports that the board initiated enlistment of candidates for the 2019 all Computer Based Test (CBT) on Jan.10 and it would close on February 21. As indicated by him, the enlistment so far has been consistent, and the board is content with the advancement. "We are content with the manner in which the procedure is going; we trust it will proceed with along these lines. "Up until now, we have enlisted more than 300,000 candidates, as at Thursday. "We are upbeat there have not been issues on the grounds that up until this poin...